← Click the menu button top left to access posts by category
Come up with a Name for Your Project or Product
A name is an important aspect of a product and it should have impact.
- Pick your favorite insert-industry-here related item and a type of desert food, place both together:
- Tech Cheesecake
- Throw a shout out to where you live:
- London baby
- Add -ista to the end of a word often used in the insert-industry-here industry:
- Give yourself a quirky nickname. Go ahead, give it to yourself. Isn’t that how cool nicknames really start?
- The chirpy technologist
- Use the word “insert-industry-here” and then pick another random word:
- Ask a question about insert-industry-here:
How do you code that?
- Pick an animal, then incorporate that animal into an aesthetic:
- The Buzzard Soars Clean
- Cheese and… [random object]:
- Cheese and a Large Hadron Collider
- Something having to do with style. Really, it could be anything: