← Click the menu button top left to access posts by category
Synergy Put Different Things Together To Create More
Synergy is when you put together two things and you have three things. Synergy comes from:
- Looking at the space that is half way between the two things
- From a process of having ideas witnessed and interpreted by another
- Putting two object functions together to create a third new object
- A supporting environment that allows others to exist within it
- A remainder of knowledge, information, metadata, experience that is not included in the transaction.
Metadesigner John Wood talks further about synergy in this TEDx talk.