Word count: 160
Synergy is when you put together two things and you have three things. Synergy comes from:
- Looking at the space that is half way between the two things
- From a process of having ideas witnessed and interpreted by another
- Putting two object functions together to create a third new object
- A supporting environment that allows others to exist within it
- A remainder of knowledge, information, metadata, experience that is not included in the transaction.
Metadesigner John Wood talks further about synergy in this TEDx talk.